Palin Re-Kills Washington Palin Re-Kills Washington

Ah you used my music

Yeah this game doesn't work at all. You can't move or shoot. I noticed you used my music in this... I was hoping for something a bit better. It could have been ok if it had run, but it just did nothing. Maybe you should get someone to test your games before releasing them. Also get your own icon, that one was from another submission I'm sure. Partly the reason why I was surprised at the content of this game.

TheEmoKiller responds:

I was actually avidly working on art and etc. for this game.
But my programmer (who said he was working on it for a week), didnt get anything done really.

I then decided to release it as a Halloween trick, which it says in the Author's Comments.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Well designed game

What is the name of the music at the begining? (The music thats also in kill Bill)
Nice game, really detailed attacks. I liked the high level of violence and the character design. The only irritating thing was having to go right back to the start after you die, but thats just part of the challenge I guess.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Awesome but very morbid

This game is very brutal. The detail is just awesome. It's really well made. Should I feel guilty for liking this? lol The bit where you can put someone's face on the body seemed to be going a bit too far in my opinion. But yeah really good game.

video game char creator video game char creator

Good but could be so much bigger.

What's there is great. The graphics are really good. But It's lacking options, the costumes are very limmited. You seem to just used Anime genre costume. That is only a small percentage of the whole video game spectrum. You should have included: sci-fi, horror, action/adventure etc. This could have done with backgrounds, a menu, music and a preloader. In it's current state this is a bit un-fullfilling. It not bad just there could be more.

thedo12 responds:

yeah im adding more options, and im an anime/manga artist so its gonna look like anime/mangacostumes

NG Sketchbook Tour 07 NG Sketchbook Tour 07

nice menu

I really wanted to be in this, but i didn't get in because I'm not well known enough. I'm a pretty good artist too so I was dissapointed. Oh well your loss.
The way of viewing this years tour was better, the voices, the painter preloader and the thumbnail menu was good. But I must admit I though the actual art wasn't as good as last years.

Madness Skateboard Game! Madness Skateboard Game!

Nice, fun...

I know you were trying to make it harder by making it fast, but it really did restrict gameplay. If you crashed into one thing it basically meant gameover, because by the time your character gets up another object comes. Before you have a chance to jump it you crash again and so on...
The customisation was a good idea however it was a bit glitch and the graphics could do with a little work.

Madness Deathwish Madness Deathwish

Awsome!

lol great death's! Lots and lots of gore! But it annoyed me that that guy allways killed you, I wanted to escape.

Robo Slug 2 Robo Slug 2

Good but the first was better.

I much prefered the first one in many aspects. I like having greanades in the first one. The gameplay was more ture to metal slug. This felt a bit weird, it was much easier, and lot more repetative.

Arctic Showdown Arctic Showdown

Fun wears off quickly...

I'd say give clearer instructions took me a couple of goes to work it out.
Yeah the game was ok. The fun wears off quickly and gets a bit boring. Graphics were ok though.

Super Snake Super Snake

ok but a little glitchy...

Yeah like the last guy said the items are buggy some times you get them but for some reason it doesn't work. Also they appear right on the edge so it's impossible to get some without dying.
And don't say you've allready explained why the items fail in other responses, because we can't see all reviews till it's through judgement.

My other complaint is the display pic for this game. It's not very impressive and nearly put me of playing the game at all.

The graphics were pretty good, better than a lot games you see getting submitted. However not quite good enough to qualify for the games collection.